Watermelon is one of the best-selling fruit in summer which has high water content, but it is not beneficial for everyone. Read the following information which might be helpful to you.
- Watermelon contains large amounts of potassium; however people having heart problem should avoid eating it, since it can increase the heart problems.
- People with diabetes should avoid eating watermelon, since it increases the sugar levels in the body.
- People with kidney problems should not eat more watermelon.
Fruits are beneficial for health, but you do not know the specific benefits of health for these fruits. There is always talk of papaya being hot or should not eat in the summer or in cold weather; however, do you know the benefits of eating papaya?
- Papaya contains folic acid that boosts circulation to the hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
- It is a rich source of dietary fiber, which is beneficial for digestive system. It contains papain – a protein-dissolving enzyme that eases many stomach ailments and helps in digestion.
- It helps in reducing the pain that results from arthritis, due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Papaya stimulates the production of estrogen, which helps in normalizing the period cycle. Papain helps to regulate and ease the flow of blood during menstruation.
- It is a good option to consume for people having diabetes, since it is low in sugar.
- When consumed in small quantities, it is beneficial for pregnant women to get rid of morning sickness and nausea.
- Rich in Vitamin A and C it helps to lighten the skin.
- Due to its exfoliating properties, it can be used to treat melasma.
- Due to rich content of Vitamin A, papaya is an excellent choice for keeping your eyes healthy.
- It helps in reducing inflammation in the lungs.
- Helps in increasing the platelet count. Consuming papaya leaf juice is effective for those suffering with dengue, since it boosts the platelet count.