Raisins which are small in size has lot of health benefits, due to good content of calcium, iron, fiber and magnesium. Following are some benefits which will sure make you to gulp some raisins on daily basis:
- Raisins contain a large amount of iron which is beneficial for fighting against anemia.
- High content of potassium in raisins helps in reducing hypertension.
- It contains polyphenolic phytonutrients which have antioxidant properties are good for eye health.
- It helps in curing fever by fighting against bacterial and viral infections due to its antibiotic and antioxidant properties.
- Fiber in raisins helps in relieving constipation. It also helps in stopping loose stools.